Ticket terms and conditions
The ticket holder hereby agrees to comply with the terms and conditions set forth herein and required by de Koninklijke Belgische Tennisbond (hereafter "PM") of the Fed Cup Belgium vs Kazachstan.
- This ticket is a personal revocable licence, is not transferable and may not be resold. The PM reserves the right to revoke the licence granted by this ticket, with or without cause, by refunding the purchase price. No pass-outs or re-admittance are allowed.
- The Ticket Holder assumes all risks and dangers incidental to attendance at the Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after a session.
- All ticket sales for the Event are final, without refund or exchange. The Ticket Holder is responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen tickets.
- Tickets may not be issued for advertising, promotional (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes.
- The Ticket Holder consents to careful search and inspection for and/or confiscation of prohibited items. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: bottles, cans, alcoholic beverages, signs, broadcast quality video/motion picture cameras and recorders, camera lenses exceeding 300mm in focal length, umbrellas, fireworks and smoke bombs. Persons under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to enter the licenced premises.
- The Ticket Holder must not carry into the licenced premises any political, promotional or advertising material or signage which can be seen by others at the Event.
- Ticket Holders are not permitted to distribute literature or other materials or to sell or distribute merchandise at the licenced premises.
- By entering the Event venue, the Ticket Holder consents to being photographed, filmed and recorded in or around the Event venue. The Ticket Holder grants irrevocable permission to the PM, its assignees, licensees, commercial partners and media agencies to use in their sole discretion any such film, image or recording, (including the Ticket Holder's voice, image and likeness), for any purpose including broadcasting and commercial purposes without compensation or further notice.
- The date and time of any Event session is subject to change without notice. In the event of cancellation, any processing and handling fees are not refundable.
- If any dispute arises regarding a ticket or attendance at the event, the holder agrees to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in kortrijkin accordance with rules of the Arbitration Association of Belgium
- No ticket holder or spectator may collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the Event venue any match scores or related statistical and/or other data for any editorial, commercial or gambling purposes.